Rushville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center provides a small town atmosphere that promotes family, resident, and staff involvement with 24-hour, trained, compassionate care.
Rushville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center sits in an ideal location located less than 1/2 mile from Culbertson Memorial Hospital. Residents enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms, and visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits. The beautiful and relaxing décor aides healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
At Rushville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Care for others with patience, kindness, and understanding.
- Maintain a high medical integrity adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.
- Foster a team spirit among staff committed to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
- Strive to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity.
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Rushville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests feel informed and comfortable.
Our nurses and staff are always available to answer questions and lend a hand to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Rushville Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
- We have Medicare and Medicaid certified beds.
- The full in-house therapy department provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.